1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the option that best describes them, such as I'm an employer, we are travel partners, I am an employee, or I am a student.
2. It collects their name and email address.
3. It asks them to enter their query if they want further help.
4. It can enhance customer retention by offering additional travel products.
5. It helps in generating more leads for travel agencies.
6. It is easy to configure and deploy.
7. It improves user experience by making the user feel like they are talking directly to a human agent.
8. It increases the conversion rate because it provides instant answers to the client base.
9. It saves time and money for the travel industry since they don't need to hire thousands of travel agents.
10. It can act as a promotion tool for an online travel agency.
11. It can cater to both potential customers as well as current customers.
12. It can add value to the digital marketing strategy of the travel agency industry.