- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you have to send an email to email@example.com
In case of cancellation of monthly subscription:
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and Service would be terminated immediately;
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
In case of cancellation of annual subscription:
- If user cancels his annual subscription within the first 60 days of the billing cycle, we will refund the full amount to the user;
- If user cancels after 60 days of the billing cycle, there will be no partial or pro-rata refunds. But, we will cancel the user’s subscription so that we do not charge him again the next year.
- Tars, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all data in your account.
- Tars reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time