1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the type of mortgage from the following: VA, USDA, FHA, or Mortgage calculator.
2. If they choose any one of the first three mortgage types, the chatbot asks questions like what is the purpose of your loan, what type of property are you looking at, what is the residence type, what is the down payment source, what is the down payment amount.
3. It asks them to choose a payment term and the number of units.
4. It asks them to share their estimated loan amount, estimated property value, the purchase price, the downpayment source, and the downpayment amount.
5. It collects their name, phone number, email address, residential address, and social security number.
6. If the customer wants to have a mortgage calculator, the chatbot asks them the payment they want to calculate.
7. Based on their choice, it asks them to share their purchase price, loan term, interest rate, and downpayment.
8. It helps to increase lead generation by providing relevant information about the product to potential clients.
9. It improves customer experience by offering an easy way to ask questions, especially for first-time homebuyers.
10. It increases conversion rates by reducing the time spent by the entire customer base on the website.
11. It reduces the cost of acquiring new clients by automating the process of collecting data from prospective borrowers as well as current clients.
12. It allows mortgage companies to provide better customer support.
13. It provides real-time feedback so that firms can improve their mortgage marketing ideas.
14. It saves money by eliminating manual tasks such as data entry.
15. It enhances brand loyalty by providing personalized messages to each client.
16. It boosts the reputation of a company by providing more transparency.