1. It asks the customer if they want to buy a home or refinance.
2. Based on the answer, it asks them to enter the purchase price/loan amount they are looking for.
3. It asks them to enter the down payment that is required.
4. It asks them to enter the value of the property.
5. It asks them to share their credit score.
6. It asks them to type in the city in which the property is located.
7. It asks them if they were referred to or are currently working with a loan officer.
8. If the user says that they are, the chatbot asks for the loan officer's name.
9. If the user says that they are not working with a loan officer, the chatbot matches them up with the right expert.
10. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
11. It can generate qualified leads for the mortgage industry and increase conversion rates.
12. It makes the loan process easier by helping the potential leads fill out an online form through an automated chat.
13. It can strengthen customer relationships by improving better customer engagement.