1. The chatbot asks the user questions like which of the following does not make up your credit score, which is one way to improve your credit score, the FICO score is used when determining whether or not to lend you credit, when preparing to apply for a home loan, is it a great idea to purchase a car or apply for store credit cards, etc.
2. It gives the user multiple options to choose their answers from.
3. It tells the user if their answer is right or wrong after every question has been responded to.
4. It collects their name and email address to share the quiz results.
5. It can be integrated into any website and will allow users to complete a quiz on their own time without having to leave the site.
6. It can generate leads for businesses by providing them with information about their customers’ finances.
7. It can provide more personalized customer service than an agent because it is able to ask follow-up questions that agents cannot.