1. The chatbot asks the customer to enter their name, city, date of birth, monthly income, email address, and phone number.
2. It asks the customer if the customer is salaried or self-employed.
3. It saves the agent and customer's time spent on filling out a form or getting on calls for a simple process.
4. It allows the customer to save money by avoiding unnecessary paper forms.
5. It helps the bank to keep records of its customers’ data more easily.
6. It provides better customer support as it has the ability to ask a wide range of follow-up questions.
7. It makes the customer feel like they are talking to a human being instead of an automated system.
8. It gives a personalized response based on the user’s profile.
9. It improves the overall customer experience.
10. It can be configured to solve complex queries and collects customer feedback.