1. The chatbot asks the customer for their current mortgage balance, interest rate, and second mortgage balance.
2. It asks them if the loan type is VA, FHA, Conventional, or Adjustable rate.
3. It asks them if they're interested in debt consolidation, lower monthly payments, shorter-term, or reverse mortgage.
4. It collects their name, phone number, email address, and residential address.
5. It allows them to add a marketer comment towards the end.
6. It can increase the conversion rate of a mortgage business.
7. It can streamline the sales funnel for a mortgage lender.
8. It can maintain a steady stream of mortgage leads.
9. It can generate qualified mortgage leads.
10. It can provide high-quality content to potential leads.
11. It can maintain a high success rate in the target market.
12. It can offer multiple loan purchasing options to a prospective borrower.
13. It can improve interactions with mortgage leads.
14. It can produce a satisfied customer by providing educational content to them.