1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want the mortgage loan for purchase, construction, or refinance.
2. It asks them the purpose behind the purchase.
3. It asks them to choose the type of property they are looking for, such as a single-family home, condominium, townhouse, 2 to 4-unit property, cooperative housing, or commercial property.
4. It asks them for the downpayment of the property.
5. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
6. It helps mortgage professionals in generating qualified mortgage leads.
7. It can improve the lead conversion rate.
8. It can be used to provide multiple mortgage services in the same conversation.
9. It can be configured to collect unbiased reviews of potential borrowers as feedback.
10. It can be used to provide educational content to potential clients who wish to know about things related to mortgages, such as an equity loan, a credit score, credit unions, etc.
11. It can build a strong online presence for a mortgage firm.
12. It can help a mortgage lender push the customers down the sales funnel easily.