1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want to pick up funds right away or if they want to know more about the company.
2. It asks them for their company name, the industry it belongs to, and the number of years it has been in business for.
3. It asks them to enter their average monthly deposits, average monthly credit card volume, and the amount of funding they are looking for.
4. It collects their name, address, phone number, and email address.
5. It offers a personalized fund scheme to the customer.
6. It offers the details of the procedures that the company follows to create a customized fund scheme.
7. It lists the documents that are needed for the fund scheme to be processed for a customer.