1. The chatbot asks the customer if they are a salaried employee or self-employed.
2. If the customer is a salaried employee, the chatbot asks them to share their profession and net income.
3. It asks them the loan amount they are looking for.
4. If the customer is self-employed, the chatbot asks them to choose the nature of their business from a given list: I'm a distributor, I am into job work, I am a retailer, I am a service provider, I am into trading, etc.
5. It asks the type of business entity they have, such as proprietorship, partnership, or Pvt. Ltd. company.
6. It asks them to share the annual turnover and net income.
7. It asks them the EMI amount they are comfortable with.
8. It collects their name, gender, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
9. It can be configured to carry out financial transactions.
10. It can be configured to improve the financial literacy of active users, by helping them in financial planning and making informed decisions.