1. The chatbot asks the customer to keep any of their mentioned identity card ready: Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License, or Voter's ID.
2. It asks them to share their PAN number, Aadhaar number, name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, home address, and marital status.
3. It asks them to select their occupation, annual income, and Tax Resident Status.
4. It asks them to share their father and mother's names.
5. It asks them if they are a politically exposed person.
6. It asks them if they want to add a nominee for their account.
7. If the user wants to add a nominee, the chatbot asks them to share the nominee's name, their relationship with the account holder, date of birth, and home address.
8. It asks them where would they like to book their KYC appointment.
9. It can be configured to ask the customer to upload one of their recent passport-size photographs.
10. It asks the customer whether they have any pending transactions in their current bank account.
11. It can be configured to ask the customer about their previous transaction history, credit history, education history, job title, capital expenditures, illegal activities, accurate records of online bill payment, etc.
12. It can be configured to confirm their contact details like mobile number and email id.