1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want to start the application process, learn how it works, or know about the features that the company offers.
2. It collects the customer's name, phone number, company name, company registration number, and company turnover.
3. It asks them to select a time which would be best to connect with them.
4. It can let financial advisors provide automated digital solutions to their customers.
5. It can enhance the customer experience for the entire client base of the financial sector.
6. It can act as a financial planner and set the financial goals of a customer.