1. The chatbot asks the customer if they want to connect with an expert and continue the chat.
2. It asks them to choose what they are looking for from a list: buy a home, manufactured home finance, or refinancing.
3. It asks them to state the purpose behind the purchase.
4. It asks them to choose the type of property they are looking for: a single-family home, condominium, 2 to 4-unit property, or cooperative housing.
5. It asks them for the downpayment of the property.
6. It collects their phone number and email address.
7. It can generate qualified mortgage leads for the mortgage industry.
8. It can build a strong online presence for a mortgage business.
9. It can save the mortgage originators the time spent on cold calling the potential leads.
10. It can help the customers in applying for various types of loans.