1. The chatbot allows the customer to select either personal insurance or business insurance services. It lets them apply for a quote and book a call with an expert.
2. If the customer selects personal insurance, the bot lists out the various policies available such as homeowners insurance, auto insurance, flood insurance, etc for them to choose from. It then explains each of those in detail.
3. If the customer selects business insurance, the bot lists out the various policies available such as business owners policy, professional liability, general liability, etc for them to choose from. It then explains each of those in detail.
4. If the customer chooses to get a quote, the bot asks them which personal insurance or business insurance they're looking for.
5. It collects the potential client’s email address, phone number, and name.
6. A insurance business doesn't need to hire any additional staff. Customer support can be provided by the chatbot itself. It provides a real-time response to any query made by the user.
7. It allows you to collect data about your potential customers