1. The chatbot asks for the customer ID to retrieve their information from the CRM.
2. It asks them users questions like, "Have you visited your regular dentist in the last 12 months?", "does your dentist explain things in a way that is easy to understand?", "How often does your regular dentist listen carefully to you?", "How often does your regular dentist spend enough time with you?", "How often did your dental plan cover all the services you thought it covered in the last 12 months?", etc.
3. It collects their gender and email address to send their dental plan analysis report.
4. It can provide an outstanding service to prospective patients.
5. It can improve the conversion rates of a dental care center.
6. It can be configured to help a dental care provider provide dental care tips to their patients.
7. It can build a visible online presence of a dental company.
8. It can be configured to help patients book a dentist appointment.