1. It collects the user's phone number, name, and city to schedule the medical test.
2. It automates repetitive tasks for healthcare professionals.
3. It can save time for the admin team of a healthcare platform.
4. It can result in a better-optimized process for patient care.
5. It saves the administrative costs for a healthcare facility.
6. It can improve the patient experience.
7. It can be used to maintain the electronic health record of a patient to refer to their health conditions in the future.
8. It can lead to an efficient healthcare system.