1. The chatbot asks the user for their name (employee name), ID, and doctor's name
2. It asks them to select the lab test(s) they are looking for.
3. It enables them to attach a doctor's prescription.
4. It collects the patient's name, age, gender, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
5. It asks the user for the date, time, and address for sample collection.
6. It helps in simplifying the administrative processes of healthcare providers.
7. It can automate repetitive tasks like maintaining medical records, patient scheduling, claims management, appointment reminders, etc.
8. It can increase the operational efficiency of a healthcare institution.
9. It can improve patient satisfaction.
10. It can increase the return on investment for healthcare providers.