1. The chatbot asks the user to choose how they want to pay off their mortgage, i.e. if they want to purchase, looking for refinancing, or are still confused.
2. It asks them to enter their gross annual income.
3. It asks them to enter the amount that they spend monthly from their income.
4. It asks them to choose their credit score from a list of options.
5. It asks them if they have owned a home in the last three years and if they have filed for bankruptcy in the last five years.
6. It collects their name and email address.
7. It can be used by any mortgage business to gather information about prospective borrowers.
8. It is an excellent way to collect data on potential clients.
9. It helps a mortgage company in understanding its customer base better.
10. It can establish a strong online presence of a mortgage business and improve customer relationships.
11. It can provide high-quality content to ideal clients of the mortgage industry.