1. It collects the following details pertaining to a candidate: name, picture, email address, gender, working status, city of residence, date of birth, and interests.
2. It creates their profile based on the answers to the questions above.
3. The candidate gets matched with the right interviewer based on their skill sets and experience.
4. They save time and energy by eliminating the need to go through multiple rounds of interviews.
5. They increase efficiency by conducting interviews with multiple candidates at the same time.
6. They reduce the amount of time spent on each interview.
7. They eliminate the possibility of human error.
8. They make it easier to hire people who may have been overlooked due to lack of information or experience.