1. The car insurance lead generation chatbot asks the user their name and age to provide them a personalized quote.
2. It asks the user if they have been insured in the last six months.
3. If the user chooses, it asks them to name their insurance carrier and how much they were paying per month.
4. It asks the user if they have been a part of an accident in the last three years, if they have had a DUI or other moving violations in the last 5 years, and if they offer ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft.
5. It asks the user the manufacturing year of their car, the model of the car, the year of the model, the VIN number of the car, and if they want to add another car.
6. It collects the user's phone number for further contact.
7. It can generate instant personalized quotes for insurance customers.
8. Insurance agents can save their time spent on providing customer service to each potential customer.