1. The insurance chatbot asks the user their type of query, i.e. Buy new insurance plans, inquire about an insurance claim, Make a change in existing insurance, etc.
2. It asks the user who/what they want to cover with the insurance, i.e. Employee, Property, Marine, etc.
3. It asks for the user's budget and any specific coverage that they are looking for.
4. It asks the user the type of claim they want to enquire.
5. It asks for the name of the insurer, their policy number, and a picture of their documents.
6. It can improve customer service by providing real time answers to questions customers may have.
7. It can reduce call center costs by allowing agents to handle more calls at once.
8. It can increase sales by giving clients information on what products they can buy from you.
9. It can help human agents by reducing workload by answering the most common queries.
10. It can improve customer engagement for insurance firms.