1. To connect the customers with an expert who could help them with the insurance products, the life insurance lead generation chatbot collects their name, date of birth, and phone number.
2. It asks them questions like do you smoke, which country are you from, which life insurance cover are you looking for, etc.
3. The chatbot can be configured to provide answers to some complex yet common questions put forward by the customer.
4. You can also add more features to it such as adding images or videos to make it more engaging.
5. The chatbot is available in multiple languages.
6. It can help increase the lead conversion rates for the insurance industry.
7. It can make the sales pipeline of insurance agencies more efficient.
8. This chatbot can be used to create a better experience for both the agent and the client.
9. It can save time and money for the insurance agency.
10. It can reduce the workload of the insurance agents.