1. The chatbot allows the customer to either apply for a quote or learn the benefits of the company's business insurance plans.
2. It asks them the industry that they belong from, their postal code, email address, their business set up, phone number, and name.
3. Based on the information provided by the customer, it suggests an insurance plan for their business.
4. It shares the quote with the customer through their phone number.
5. You get to save time and money while offering better service to your clients.
6. Once the customer agrees to the plan, it sends the details to the agent who will take care of the application process.
7. A business insurance agency can easily add its website URL to the chatbot.
8. It can offer a wide range of professional services and insurance products.