1. The insurance application chatbot asks the user if they want an insurance quote, learn how to apply, or want to speak to an expert.
2. If the user chooses to get an insurance quote, the bot asks them which insurance would they like to have a quote for, i.e. auto insurance, safe home, safe motorbike, or SOAT sure.
3. Based on the user's choice, the bot asks questions relevant to generating a quote for them such as the brand name and model of their car/bike, vehicle plate number, if they're looking for a quote for an apartment or a house, the number of floors in the building, the number of stratum in the house, and the location of the property.
4. It collects the user's mobile number, name, email address, date of birth, and occupation.
5. The chatbot compares different quotes online of the most recognized insurers.
6. The chatbot generates a personalized quote based on the information provided by the potential customer.
7. The chatbot can send the quote via phone calls, SMS, email, and WhatsApp.
8. The chatbot helps the users to save time and money.