1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the type of insurance that they are looking for, such as term insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, car insurance, or claim support.
2. Based on the customer's choice, it asks the customers questions like how much insurance cover do you need, where are you traveling to, are you looking to buy a new car insurance policy or renew an existing one, what is the brand and model of your car, what is the start and end date of your trip, what is your car's variant, etc.
3. It asks the customers if their claim is for term insurance or health insurance.
4. To inform the customers about all the documents that are required for the requested claim, it gives them a link to click on.
5. It collects the customer's name, policy number, phone number, and email address.
6. It allows the customer to add any remark at the end of the conversation.
7. It saves time and money for the insurance company by automating manual tasks.
8. It provides 24/7 live assistance to the customers.
9. It helps insurance companies in reaching out to more people.
10. It makes the customer's buying experience engaging through excellent communication.
11. It can be configured to provide an instant insurance quote.