1. It asks the customer to select the kind of insurance plan they are looking for, such as Individual, Husband & Wife, and Family.
2. It collects their name, phone number, email address, date of birth, and city.
3. It asks the customer if they want to add any other adult or child to this policy, if they do, it asks for the person's date of birth.
4. It asks the customer how much coverage they are expecting from this insurance plan, and to choose an insurance policy that they would like to know more about.
5. It can be configured to send them a personalized message with information about the insurance plan they selected.
6. If needed, it will ask the customer to provide additional details, such as gender, age, and location.
7. The chatbot will send them a customized message based on their answers.
8. It can also collect data from potential customers and create reports for the health insurance providers.
9. It can be used in conjunction with other marketing tools, including social media ads, email campaigns, etc.
10. It can be configured to provide an insurance quote to qualified leads.
11. Health insurance agents don't have to resort to cold calling and waste time.