1. The chatbot explains to the user how the company's services can help them.
2. It asks them if they have further queries or want to request a service.
3. It collects their name, cell phone number, and email address.
4. It can help healthcare providers automate their everyday tasks.
5. It can be configured to perform a variety of tasks.
6. It helps seniors with limited mobility improve their quality of life.
7. It can store and retain data collected from patients, unlike human agents who might have memory issues.
8. It can be used to set up video calls with the patients who have difficulty scheduling appointments.
9. It can work outside business hours.