1. The chatbot asks the patient questions like, "Was your healthcare provider, the provider you usually visit if you need a check-up or for any health-related advice?", "How often do you get an appointment as soon as you need it when calling the provider to get one?", "During your most recent appointment, did you see your healthcare provider within 15 minutes of your appointment time?", "Did your health care provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?", "Did your health care provider seem to know the important information about your medical history?", etc to capture their health care experience..
2. It asks them to rate their mental health.
3. It asks for their age and gender.
4. It collects their name and email address to share the assessment report.
5. It helps healthcare centers in patient retention by giving them an engaging experience.
6. It helps the healthcare industry collect actionable feedback that can help it in improving the quality of care provided.
7. It can help medical professionals in strategizing for effective patient care services.
8. It can improve the personal experience of potential patients.