1. The chatbot asks the user the city they live in.
2. It asks them to select the service they are looking for Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation, Nursing, or Care Giver.
3. If they choose physiotherapy, it asks them to select the specific condition they seek treatment for, such as general consultation, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, hip pain, knee pain, ankle & foot pain, or others.
4. If they choose "rehabilitation", it asks them to select the type such as neurological rehab, ortho rehab, facial rehab, stroke rehab, or post-surgery rehab.
5. If they choose "nursing", it asks them to select the type such as general nursing, blood sugar check, blood & urine sample collection, wound care & dressing, injections, enema, stitch removal, etc.
6. If they choose "care-giver", it asks them to select the type such as general care, sponge bath or bed bath, manual evacuation of feces, or other.
7. It collects the user's name, phone number, email address, age, and residential address.
8. It allows them to add comments at the end.
9. It can make home-based care a seamless experience.
10. It can be used to introduce various care programs offered by an institute.
11. It can make work easier for a health care workforce.