1. The chatbot asks the user to select the app that they would like to know about.
2. It explains each of the apps and asks the user about their role in the organization.
3. It collects the user's name and email address to share the predictive models, decision support tools, and consensus guidelines with them.
4. It asks users to choose the way they want to download the app, i.e. through the google play store, or app store, or use it online.
5. It can help medical professionals expand their scope of practice.
6. It can boost the medical care services of a health care organization.
7. It can enhance the health care environment of the health care industry.
8. It can automate all the endless tasks of health care professionals.