1. The chatbot explains why the patient should choose the organization's services.
2. The chatbot asks the patient if they are looking for the best doctor for their treatment, want a second opinion from expert oncologists, or are looking for diagnostic tests.
3. It explains the process that the organization follows.
4. It collects their name, phone number, and email address to connect them with a care manager.
5. It can improve the approach to oncology marketing for the healthcare industry.
6. It helps cancer centers in strategic planning.
7. It helps them get some customer insight into their medical practices.