1. The chatbot explains to the patient the benefits of proton therapy and how it's helpful for breast cancer patients.
2. It asks them to describe their cancer diagnosis briefly so that the team can understand their condition.
3. It collects their name, phone number, email address, and zip code to connect them with a physician at their nearest center.
4. It can be configured to ask patients critical questions that can help the organization understand the severity of their health condition.
5. It helps the healthcare industry, especially the breast cancer care sector, generate a hefty amount of leads within its marketing budget.
6. It can be configured to explain the risk of breast cancer development to the patients.
7. It can be configured to help breast cancer survivors understand the risk of recurrence.
8. It can be configured to contribute to breast cancer fundraising.
9. It can help an organization reach a larger market by increasing their percentage of sales.