1. The chatbot asks the user to choose any one of the following options: "I'm a solo private practice doctor", "We're a group of private practice doctors in a single location", "I'm a Hospital/Clinic manager looking for a software we can use", and "I'm a business owner looking for a software to keep track of my clinics".
2. It collects their name, email address, and phone number.
3. It asks them to choose their priority from the following options: EMR, Scheduling, Billing, Improving patient's no-show rate, and Getting more patients.
4. It explains the key features of each of these services.
5. It shows case studies to build some credibility for their services.
6. It allows users to set a time, date, and location for scheduling a demo.
7. It can enable software providers to store a large amount of data for a healthcare facility environment.
8. It can assure the users of increasing the time spent on building a rapport with patients.
9. It can strengthen the patient perception of digital healthcare assistants.
10. It can help users learn major user attributes without a patient visit.