1. The chatbot asks the patient to select their city.
2. It asks them to upload their doctor's prescription.
3. It asks them if they want all of the medicines prescribed, want to select specific medicines, or want a callback to explain the specific medicines.
4. If the patient wants specific medicines, it asks them to enter the medicine names along with their quantity.
5. It collects the patient's name, email address, phone number, and residential address.
6. It can provide various benefits to patients.
7. It can automate repetitive tasks for the healthcare sector.
8. It can be configured to help patients take a wise clinical decision.
9. It can be used by medical professionals to maintain the medical records of patients.
10. It can help patients order medicines without the necessity of a doctor visit.
11. It can make clinical workflows seamless.
12. It can cut healthcare costs by billions of dollars.