1. That chatbot asks the user if they want to know the process that the company follows or book a consultation.
2. It explains to the user what makes the company different from others.
3. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
4. It can be configure to send them an automated follow up email with a link to schedule an appointment.
5. It has a very high conversion rate (over 80%) because it is personalized.
6. It can help in accurate diagnoses based on the information collected from patients.
7. It can help patients understand imaging studies for neurological diseases, different cancer types, cancer screenings, etc.
8. It can be configured to keep a track of patient outcomes.
9. It can be configured to provide a wide range of services.
10. It can be configured to send notifications to patients regarding the current status of their application.
11. It can be configured to share the imaging findings with the patients.