1. The chatbot asks the patient if they are looking for medical treatment or a beauty treatment.
2. If the patient goes for medical treatment, it asks them if they would like to book a consultation for "acne treatment", "alopecia (hair loss)", "eczema treatment", "rosacea", or "skin cancer melanoma".
3. If the patient goes for beauty treatment, it asks them to choose the cosmetic procedure that they would like to book a consultation for, such as "Bella fill", "acne scar treatments", "laser tattoo removal", "laser skin resurfacing", or "clear + brilliant".
4. It collects their name and phone number to schedule appointments.
5. It can generate leads from the target market.
6. It can build a strong online presence of a dermatology institute.
7. It can enhance the patient experience for the target audience.
8. It can be configured to give some skin care tips to potential patients based on their skin type.
9. It can streamline the sales funnel.
10. It can help in patient acquisition, unlike traditional marketing services.