1. The chatbot asks the user if they want to know what palliative care is, know when it is the right care, where is the care provided, who pays for the care, or want to book palliative care.
2. It collects their name, phone number, and email address to connect them with a caregiver.
3. It helps an institute in introducing a palliative care program.
4. It can be configured to provide information about palliative care centers in India.
5. It can generate leads for hospice care centers from the target audience.
6. It can be configured to provide information on hospice services.
7. It can be configured to integrate advanced care planning documentation into the CRM of hospice centers.
8. It can attract the attention of health care patients more than the traditional palliative care strategy.
9. It can help patients looking for private residence care or residential facility care.