1. The chatbot asks for the patient's gender and age.
2. It asks them basic questions like, "Have you been diagnosed with a cancer of the thyroid?", "Have you ever been diagnosed with hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone)?", "Have you been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism (high level of thyroid hormone)?", "Have you noticed a thyroid nodule, lump, or mass in your neck? ", etc
3. It asks them to choose the common symptoms they are suffering from, such as hair loss, weight gain, constipation, goiter (enlarged thyroid), reduced heart rate, joint pain, irregular menstrual period, sweating, cold hands, irritability, muscle weakness, etc.
4. It asks them if they are uninsured, have Medicare/aid, or are covered for health insurance by their employer.
5. It collects their name, phone number, email address, and zip code to book an appointment at a center nearest to them.
6. It gives them options to schedule a free consultation, get a referral to a specialist, or find out about treatment options.
7. It can be configured to provide information on how to prevent thyroid diseases and regulate thyroid levels.
8. It can be used as a tool to educate patients about the importance of regular thyroid function tests.
9. It can be configured to ask additional questions related to the patient's medical history, blood test reports, family history, hormone level, etc.
10. It can be configured to answer questions patients have regarding their medical conditions or the medical care of the center.
11. It is easy to use and does not require any coding skills.
12. It is cost-effective because it saves time and money for both health care providers and patients.