1. The chatbot explains to the patient what the company does.
2. It asks them to choose the service they would like to know more about, such as "NDIS meeting", "Well-being", "Social", "Work", "Home", or "Loan".
3. It explains each of the services to the patient.
4. It collects their name, phone number, and email address to share more details regarding the services.
5. It can help disability care providers deal with patients who have physical disabilities or any intellectual disability.
6. It helps them make their services accessible to customers with disability.
7. It can improve their marketing strategy.