1. The chatbot asks the customer to select the type of loan they are looking for today, such as two-wheeler loans, used car loans, or three-wheeler loans.
2. If the customer selects "two-wheeler loans", the chatbot shows a list of two-wheelers and asks them to select the one they want a loan for.
3. If the customer selects "used car loans", the chatbot asks them the manufacturing year, brand name, model, and the variant of the car.
4. It collects the customer's phone number, email address, pin code, and aadhar number.
5. It asks them their employment type, how long they have been working for, their salary, residence type, and how long have they been residing there for.
6. It asks them to upload a copy of their personal ID card such as a PAN card, Driver's license, or Aadhar card for KYC purposes.
7. It can generate more auto leads.
8. It helps in reducing manual data entry.
9. It reduces human errors during data collection.
10. It increases the efficiency of your sales team by saving time.
11. It improves the overall customer experience by adding value to the marketing strategy of auto lenders.
12. It helps auto financing companies in generating higher-quality leads.