1. The chatbot asks the user if they would like to know the benefits offered by the company or connect with an agent.
2. To give them a free quote, it collects client details like their name, company name, and contact details like phone number and email address.
3. To connect them with the right expert, it asks questions like are you attempting to collect from other business or individual customers, how much money are you currently looking to collect, how many accounts are you looking to collect on, and how long have the debts you need to be collected, been outstanding, and what industry do you work in.
4. It then connects the user to the right person based on the answers given.
5. It upgrades the debt collection strategies of a debt collection company.
6. It increases customer satisfaction by enhancing customer interactions.
7. It makes the customer journey hassle-free and smooth by improving the entire customer lifecycle.
8. It can be configured to manage client inquiries.
9. It can be configured to provide reasonable policies based on the details of client records provided by the customers.