1. The chatbot asks questions like what is ETF, what is a passive fund, what’s the most that a £1,000 investment in the FTSE 100 would have fallen by in any year since Jan 2008, and what should you expect to pay an active fund manager to look after £10,000 for you in a year, and which was the best performing stock market in 2017.
2. It gives a list of options for the customers to choose the answers from.
3. It collects their name, phone number, and email address to provide some financial advice by experts.
4. It can be configured to ask questions pertaining to credit score, social security, financial literacy programs, credit management, and federal income taxes.
5. It helps people understand how much they know about money matters and help them make wiser financial decisions.
6. It provides a platform where users get financial advice from experts.
7. It saves time and resources on customer service calls.
8. It creates a positive image for financial institutions.