1. The chatbot asks the customer if they would like to apply for Axis Bank BMTC Smart Card or KMRL Axis Bank Kochi1 Card.
2. It explains the benefits of the cards in detail.
3. It asks the customer to enter the name to be printed on the card.
4. It asks the customer to enter the phone number and email address that they would like to register to track their application.
5. It collects their date of birth, gender, address, and occupation.
6. It asks them to choose a national ID that they have, such as a passport, driving license, PAN number, voter ID, etc.
7. It asks them if they are an Axis bank customer. If they are, it asks them for their bank account number.
8. It can pave the way for a cash-less economy by promoting contactless payments and contactless technology as a whole.
9. It can make a major contribution to the smart card market.