1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the service from a given list that they need help with: Investment Banking, Wealth Management & Securities Business, Mortgage lending, Distressed Credit, or Asset Management.
2. If the customer chooses investment banking, the chatbot asks them to choose a service that they want to avail of: Investment banking, institutional entities, capital market lending, structured finance, real estate consulting, private equity fund, etc.
3. If the customer chooses mortgage lending, the chatbot asks them if they are looking for a wholesale mortgage or a retail mortgage.
4. If the customer chooses asset management, the chatbot asks them to select a fund that best suits their need, such as equity funds, arbitrage funds, debt funds, liquid funds, or hybrid funds.
5. It gives a detailed description of each of the financial services offered by the company.
6. It collects the customer's name, phone number, and email address to connect them with an expert.
7. It can give some business insights to banking leaders by analyzing the trend seen in choosing a bank service.
8. It can create a potential impact on marketing strategies by automating manual processes.
9. It can improve customer engagement with a conversational interface.