1. The chatbot asks the customer if they would like to simplify their business payments, know more about the company's solutions first, or have some other query.
2. It asks them if they accept credit card payments.
3. It asks them for their estimated monthly sales volume.
4. It asks them to enter the product/service they sell/offer.
5. It asks them to enter the name of their company.
6. It collects their name, phone number, email address, and residential address.
7. It can record the conversation in a database.
8. It provides real-time data analysis on merchant payments.
9. It can add value to the lead generation strategy of the merchant services industry.
10. It can help generate qualified prospects for a merchant service business.