1. The chatbot explains to the customer the starting price of the financial package of the company.
2. It collects their name, phone number, email address, yearly income, and city.
3. It asks them to select a date and time for connecting with an expert.
4. It asks them to choose a package and allows them to skip the question if they're not sure.
5. It asks them how they came to know about the company.
6. It can be used to provide helpful content and professional services to prospective clients.
7. Financial advisors don't have to resort to cold calls to obtain potential prospects.