1. The chatbot asks the customer if they have a preference for a loan officer. If they do, it asks them for the name of the loan officer.
2. It explains to them in an ordered way that they would be required to have their social security number, contact and employment information, and an idea of the best estimates of their income, assets, and liabilities.
3. It conveys to them that they will be guided through the loan process, contacted to complete the loan application package, and helped in selecting the best program and interest rate.
4. It collects their name, phone number, and email address, and asks if they have a co-borrower. If they answer a yes, they are asked to share the other borrower's name and email address, and if they intend to apply for joint credit.
5. It asks them if they have a preference for a real estate agent. If they do, it asks them for their name, phone number, and email address.
6. It asks them to share the purpose of the loan, such as purchase, construction, no-cash out refinance, cash-out refinance, or other.
7. It asks them to share the location of the property, how they will be using the property, the purchase price of the property, and the loan amount they are looking to borrow.
8. It asks them to share their social security or tax ID number.
9. It asks the number of dependents they have (if any) and their ages.
10. It can generate quality leads for a mortgage business.
11. It can act as a financial planner for qualified mortgage leads.
12. It can build a strong online presence for a mortgage business through strategic online marketing.
13. It can mortgage professionals the time spent on cold calling people from the target market.