1. The chatbot asks the customer to choose the type of loan they are looking for: business loan, working capital loan, MSME loan, or business loan for women.
2. It asks them if they want to apply for the loan online or connect with an agent.
3. It asks them for the loan amount they are looking for, how soon would they want to get the loan, the number of sales their business made over the past 12 months, and the age of their business.
4. It asks them to choose their business type such as proprietorship, partnership, Pvt. Ltd., one-person company, LLP, limited company, or not registered.
5. It collects their name, phone number, and email address.
6. It helps the borrower to fill out the form quickly and accurately.
7. It saves time and effort for both the online lender and the borrower.
8. It provides a user-friendly interface that makes things easy for borrowers.
9. It can be configured to collect details regarding the business owners' credit history, bank loan, business models, etc.