1. The chatbot asks the customer to enter their mortgage amount, mortgage term (in months/years), and yearly interest rate.
2. It collects their name and email address to share their amortization schedule readings.
3. It can calculate the monthly payments of the customer based on their payment frequency, principal balance, loan period, and payment terms.
4. It can also function as a mortgage calculator that can be configured to ask additional questions about the customer's personal loan.
5. It can save time and money spent on generating leads through traditional methods, such as forms, cold calling, etc.
6. It is a customizable template which means that mortgage lenders can customize it keeping their customers in mind.