1. The chatbot asks the customer for their annual income.
2. It asks for their monthly debts.
3. It asks them to enter the down payment that they can manage for the house.
4. It asks them to enter the interest rate at which they are ready to pay their home loan.
5. It asks them to enter the amount of time it would take for them to pay back the loan entirely.
6. It collects their name and email address to share the house value that fits their budget.
7. It gives an accurate picture of mortgage loans that customers are required to follow.
8. It can save the cost of lead generation for a property valuation business.
9. It can improve client relationships by giving immediate customer support to the entire client base.